The Texas Fertility Center team lives and works in Austin, Round Rock, San Antonio and surrounding areas, and we passionately give back to the communities we love. You’ll find our fertility specialists, RNs and office team volunteering around Austin and San Antonio, working side by side with non-profits that support women, children and families.
TFC in the Community Supports:
- Toys for Tots-San Antonio Look for Texas Fertility Center’s Dr. Summer James at the Winter Celebration in Stone Oak. TFC is sponsoring the largest Toys for Tots Drive in San Antonio.
- Susan G. Komen Austin We support the Perfectly Pink Gala in the spring; Dr. Kaylen Silverberg and Dr. Natalie Burger serve as Doctors for the Cure; and TFC sponsors the Teams Tent and participates in Race for the Cure®.
- Junior League of Austin Since 1934, this non-profit has committed to improving the community and helping women reach their potential. TFC undergirds their efforts by sponsoring The Christmas Affair annual brunch, and supporting Coats for Kids with donations and volunteer hours.
- TFC Baby Reunion Our favorite day of the year, the TFC Baby Reunion, brings parents together to celebrate the joy and wonder of families born out of great resolve. Our numbers have grown over the years (13,000 babies to date!), and the party keeps getting bigger and better.
- SafePlace Austin’s women and children have a safe place to turn for healing when they fall victim to domestic and sexual abuse. We support SafePlace’s innovative programs—a 24-hour hotline, shelter and counseling services.
Like the Texas Fertility Center mission of making dreams come true for the infertility community, these non-profits change lives every day. If you would like to support these programs, please visit the websites listed here >>>
Tags: Junior League of Austin, Komen Austin, SafePlace, TFC Baby Reunion, TFC in the Community, Toys for Tots | Category: IVF & IUI Baby Reuinion, Texas Fertility Center, Texas Fertility Center San Antonio, TFC in the Community |